For a complete list of How To's follow this link.
If you're looking for something else,
check out the LABELs drop down menu.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Publishing problems on Blogger

I've been having trouble publishing my blogs the past couple of days or so.

I've just checked out the Blogger Help Group over at Google Groups and it seems to be a common problem with all bloggers at the moment. I guess we have to sit tight till it's resolved.

FYI, when I publish my blog the following appears on screen:

THERE WERE ERRORS (DETAILS)...

When I click on DETAILS, this is the error message I get:

001 java.net.ConnectException: Connection
refusedblog/56/40/6/craftybernie/archives/
2006_12_01_craftybernie_archive.html

I keep republishing and republishing my blog until the changes show up. It's probably not the best thing to do. But I'm going to avoid any major changes to my blog at the moment. I wonder how many times I'll have to republish my blog for this post to show up???

Blog on folks!
Edit: Ha! First time lucky. Sod's law (or Murphy's - depending on where you live!) :)

3 comments:

AR said...

Phew! I thought it was my computer. It was happening to me and my hubby at his weirdo blog, too. hehe

randi K design said...

It happened to me also, and I clicked the reload/refresh button on top, it worked...

catsmum said...

thanks for all these posts Bernie ... very helpful. I never thought I'd be venturing into the relms of html.