For a complete list of How To's follow this link.
If you're looking for something else,
check out the LABELs drop down menu.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

"Hallo"

That would be Hello in Norwegian, a language that's spoken in a country called Norge, Norway, Norwegen, whatever you like.
Someone sent me this web site, and it has some incredible pictures: http://www.noorwegen.tv/
Four million people live there. Minus one, because I am now her in Texas. After 9 years here, I feel more like a Texwegian.

Blogging is new to me. I have been on the net for about two months, but if you visit my blog, http://in-my-mothers-name.blogspot.com
you'll see I have been pretty busy. It's fun. Have to admit I use the spell check quite a bit, but I am sure mistakes still happens...
This is where I post my knitting projects, or write about whatever occupies my mind at the moment of posting. I have this counting devise, and think it is soooo fun to see who is visiting me, individuals from many different countries! And I love getting comments.
There are so many talented people out there, willing to share there experiences.

A small "problem" though: I would have liked to have a little more space in between the two columns on my page. Between the main "bar" and the (right) side bar. And how would I add a left side bar? Anyone?
Thanks for adding me to your ring,
Randi

No comments: