For a complete list of How To's follow this link.
If you're looking for something else,
check out the LABELs drop down menu.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

WIP Tracker

We all love to keep track of our WIPs, and some of you may have already installed these rectangular animated percentage bars on your blog.

However, if you love those little clothes drawings which some bloggers use to track their WIPS, here's a link to the relevant code and instructions. You can also dowload additional images from the Knit Tracker Gallery if you need to expand your 'tracker wardrobe'. Yay! I'm easily pleased.

And if that is not enough for you to be getting on with, here's a list of a few more tracker options. Visit here.

Leave us a comment here if you add the trackers to your blog so we can check them out and go ooooh, aaaaah and shower you with praise for being so clever!

Don't forget to set up a reciprocal link back to the designer if you use any of these tools.

Enjoy!


EDITED: 280906 - here's another one for you. Simple but pretty! YarnTomato Pecentbar Maker

1 comment:

Becka said...

Okay, I'm going to be the test "dummy" that canNOT figure this out. I'm sorry, I need all info from step 1 to step 27! Forgive my computer language ingnorance! Where do we put the code? All of it goes in the sidebar? Do we have to use all of the css for each project? I would LOVE to include these wip images, but I'm at a loss... If I had to knit it, that would be a horse of a different color, but 'puter language and I are just now beginning to become acquainted, and not enough for me to understand. Now, a step by baby step tutorial would be greatly appreciated, perhaps then it would all click!