For a complete list of How To's follow this link.
If you're looking for something else,
check out the LABELs drop down menu.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Want to join this ring?

Want to join this ring? Then please take 5 minutes to read the rules & guidelines before signing up. Could I also ask that you copy and paste the Ring navigation code into your blog template somewhere in the sidebar as soon as you join. I am unable to add you to the ring until you add the code to your blog.

You should find everything you need to know here:

  • Ring Description
  • Rules & Guidelines
  • Ring Hub
  • Join Here & Get Code
  • How to add the code
  • Format the Code
  • Get the Button here
  • List of Members
  • In The Queue?

  • If you need any assistance or have any questions, please let me know.

    Best wishes....Bernie

    2 comments:

    Nora said...

    This is a nice template - white/red on navy background - very smart.

    Craftybernie said...

    Hiya - thanks

    It was an accident. I was in the middle of changing the template and thought I was working in my test blog!

    I was half asleep when I did it so I'm not surprised I mucked it up. But the colours do look nice. Purely accidental!!!

    Best wishes...Bernie