For a complete list of How To's follow this link.
If you're looking for something else,
check out the LABELs drop down menu.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

FIber Festival in Pittsburgh

I have not posted for a while. I have been working on putting together a Fiber Festival here in Pittsburgh. It is going well and details are on www.pittsburghknitting.com

I have been spending my free time working on swatches for a new shop that will be opening here in Pittsburgh. It will have over 2000 square feet of yarn. That is a lot for around here.

Also to amuse myself I have been trying to start a blog to replace the now dead Uknitted Nations. For some reason I really like the webring. Any way here is the link http://uknittednations.blogspot.com/

Have fun out there in cyber knitting land

No comments: