For a complete list of How To's follow this link.
If you're looking for something else,
check out the LABELs drop down menu.

Friday, April 13, 2007

Templates available at Blogcrowds

If you haven't done so already, you've got to check out this site. !!!

Blogcrowds.com has loads of regular blogger templates that have been converted to 3 column templates.

In order to retrieve the HTML for a template you like, you do have to register. But as soon as you register, you can access the site immediately. If you fancy a particular template, simply copy the code and paste it into your blog.

I haven't spent much time over there but from what I've seen briefly, I think I'm a gonna change my blog, again (and again.... and again.....)

PS Please please please remember to download your template before making any changes! Don't say I didn't warn ya!

No comments: