For a complete list of How To's follow this link.
If you're looking for something else,
check out the LABELs drop down menu.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

If only there were 25 hours in a day...

Well, things in my life have begun to be decidedly crazy until May. I am taking 2 classes (8 hours), working 45+ hours a week, working out 5+times a week, dealing with an injured horse, etc. So much to do in so few hours a day!

On the knitting frontier, I haven't done even a single stitch since the football games last weekend. Maybe this weekend? Who knows.

Not a lot more to say - but I'm sure my postings will be more infrequent than they already were. I'll be around as much as I can be!

1 comment:

Craftybernie said...

I don't know how you manage to fit any knitting into your busy schedule at the best of times.

I don't know about you but since Christmas, I'm finding it really hard to get motivated to do much crafting / knitting / blogging / breathing.....