For a complete list of How To's follow this link.
If you're looking for something else,
check out the LABELs drop down menu.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

How to: Change the header on your blog

In reply to G-girl's post and other requests, here's a couple of cool links explaining how to change your blog header:

bloggerforum.com

bloggerstatusforreal.blogspot.com

There are loads of good tutorials out there so there's not much point in me creating a new one. It's worth Googling the phrase 'change blog header' and that should pull up other tutorials/examples of how to do it!

If you have any problems actually doing it, let me know and I'll lend a hand.

Toodles!!

1 comment:

g-girl said...

thanks, bernie for posting these how to's! I'll be emailing you again because I have a couple more questions! :)