For a complete list of How To's follow this link.
If you're looking for something else,
check out the LABELs drop down menu.

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Blogging Knitters Resource - Update

Following on from a discussion on Knitters Review and my article dated 29 June 2006, I wanted to let you all know that I have set up the blog which will become the home page of our webring. The blog is called 'knit one blog too' .

I am still experimenting with the format but the main objective is to provide links and resources to knitters who blog - new and experienced knitting bloggers welcome!

If you are interested in joining the blog and the webring, please e-mail me on craftybernie@hotmail.com with the subject title 'BKR' or Blogging Knitters Resource'. Please also include your Blog URL. Further details will follow in due course.

Many thanks & best wishes to you all. Have a great weekend!!! x Bernie

No comments: